A boiler system is the 2nd popular heating system in New York after the HVAC system. As per 80% of New York citizens, a boiler can significantly adjust the house temperature during the too cold climate. But the problem is, there are many boiler systems available in the market, and picking up the best one will not be a cup of tea. Fortunately, JetAirCo Boiler Installer service is here to hold your hand. So, if you stay in the areas of Hauppauge, Smithtown, Northport, and Long Island, New York, consult our experts at any time a day or night. Besides, JetAirCo also discusses some best-recommended boiler systems that you can use in 2021 and the future.
1. Slant-Fin Sentry Boiler (Consumer Rating 4.7)
It’s a gas hot water boiler with an efficiency of 84.4% AFUE. The Slant-Fin Sentry boiler comes with several advanced features, including a LED display to monitor water temperature, a pre-purge option to absorb heat, and others. This gas boiler system is available in five sizes. However, if an issue occurs while operating your heating system, hire JetAirCo Boiler repair service and fix your issues.
- As per homeowners, it’s the cheapest boiler.
- Customers review that the boiler is quite effective.
- Many owners state that a Slant-Fin Sentry boiler lasts more than any other heating system.
- According to many homeowners, this is a bulky boiler and takes too much space.
- This boiler often takes longer to create hot air.
2. Lennox GWE-IE Boiler (Consumer Rating 4.8)
The Lennox GWE-IE is a gas modulating water boiler with an efficiency rating of up to 95% AFUE. Advanced features, including an electronic ignition switch, sound reduction, can be found in this boiler system. Besides, the mesh burner is corrosion resistant, and the heat exchanger tube is self-cleaning. As per a 2019 study, the Lennox GWE-IE Boiler can reduce up to 50% energy cost than conventional boilers.
- This boiler system can run automatically.
- Several homeowners reported that this boiler system could significantly reduce your monthly energy bills.
- The boiler system could deliver up to 95% efficiency.
- Costly purchase price
- One study claimed that the boiler unit needs continuous repairs, which can be expensive. However, if you call JetAirCo Oil Furnace & Boiler Repair, you can instantly resolve all your boiler system-related issues at the earliest time.
3. Slant-Fin Galaxy GXHA Boiler ( Consumer Rating 3.9)
It’s a gas-fired high-performance steam boiler system with an efficiency rating of 81.3% AFUE. The Slant-Fin Galaxy GXHA boiler comes with an optional tankless heater, a monitor display, and an intermittent pilot ignition to control the system function. Besides, it contains a specially made speed skimmer that releases loosen particles and dust via drain faucet to deduce periodic cleaning time.
- One study shows that the boiler can significantly drop the energy bill.
- Lots of homeowners claim that it heated water during winter.
- The purchasing cost will be high.
- One review mentioned that many homeowners face difficulties turning on/off the boiler system.
4. Bosch Greenstar Boiler ( Consumer Rating 4.5)
The Bosch Greenstar boiler can significantly reduce nitrous oxide emissions and achieves up to 95% efficiency. You can install this boiler as a wall-mounted or floor-standing unit.
- It comes with 96.1% AFUE and can come as either a combi unit or space heating boiler.
- Many homeowners reported that this boiler makes your place warm fastly.
- It provides higher efficiency as compared to other heating systems.
The only disadvantage of this boiler system is that you need to replace the motor fan every ten years.
These are the top four boiler systems that you can purchase in 2021. However, being an electronic device, issues are quite common with your boiler system. Fortunately, if you stay near Hauppauge, Smithtown, Northport, and Long Island, New York, you can contact JetAirCo Boiler Installer Maintenance Repair service at any time and seek our assistance.