Portable air conditions come on wheels that help you move your system wherever you want. Homeowners love this conditioning system because it is an easy solution for cooling an isolated room or a spot. Those who have a home office also use this portable air conditioner for work. Here, we have discussed how these systems work. If you need any help with your HVAC system, call an expert to fix the issue. JetAirCo is an old but trusted name for your systems. We offer air conditioning repair in Long Island, North Port, Smith Town, and other areas.
These air conditioners have a standard window venting kit, and they also have a portable water reservoir. It will help you keep your room dehumidified. You must empty the water reservoir timely, although some systems come up with an optional hookup. Other models have a different working system as they evaporate moisture and release the exhaust through the air ducts.
The working of your portable air conditioner depends on the type of system you have. We have mentioned two types of portable air conditioners to make you understand their technicalities. If your system does not work satisfactorily, you can call us. We offer air conditioner repair services in Northport, Smithtown, Long Island, and other areas.
Single Hose Portable Air Conditioner:
This air conditioner pulls the air from your room and cools the air to keep the environment cold. The system also absorbs the excess warm and moisture and sends it outside through the window. It is a cost-effective solution for your space cooling, and it is a cheaper option than your dual hose system.
Dual Hose portable air conditioner:
Dual hose system absorbs fresh air from the outside through one Hose and circulates the cool air in your space. The warm air and moisture are pulled by the system, and they get released by another hose. The system works more quickly to keep the temperature comfortable.
The features of portable air conditioner:
You may be surprised to know that these systems have all the advanced features that you need to cool the temperature in your house.
The features are mentioned below:
- Timer – set timer for starting or stopping the cooling.
- Remote – you can easily operate your cooling system from a distance.
- Fan – it helps you circulate the air throughout your room.
- Auto – the system cools down the temperature on its own.
- Dry/dehumidifier – extracts the most from the air.
- Oscillation – you can move the unit from side to side according to your comfort.
The maintenance of your portable air conditioner:
Air conditioner maintenance plays a crucial part to keep the system perfect in condition always. If you need expert help, call JetAirCo. We are known for our air conditioner repair in Long Island, Smithtown, Northport, and other parts of New York.
Here are some maintenance tips that you can follow:
- Clean the air filter every two weeks.
- You can wash the filter using mild liquid dishwashing detergent and warm water. Dry the filter completely before placing it in your system.
- The water reservoir should be cleaned before it produces mould.
- Clean your air conditioner occasionally.
- Keep your air conditioner clean.
This way, you can clean your portable air conditioner. Please contact us to get the best HVAC services. If you need air conditioning repair in Long Island, give us a call JetAirCo will be there without taking much time. Please visit us to know more.