Many people thought that an air conditioner would clean the air inside of your house. But, it is not. An air conditioner does not clean the pollutant from the air. Although, it does offer cleaner air for your home cooling. The air filter inside of your air conditioner is not efficient enough to clean the smallest particles in the air, so you need an air purifier for cleaning your indoor air. If you want more details about your air conditioner, you can call JetAirCo. It is a reputed company in New York and offers services in wide areas. They offer Air Conditioning Repair in Long Island, North Port, and other areas of New York. Please contact us to know more.
The air filter in your ac cannot remove small allergens living in your indoor air, and these allergens also cause life-threatening issues. You need to check the feature of your air conditioner. Clearing any misconception prior to buying your air conditioner is an important factor for you. Consult with a trusted company that holds knowledge in the field and guides you in the right direction.
An air conditioner system cools your home environment in the hot summer, but it does not improve your indoor air quality. As time goes, manufacturers also design an ac with an air purifier. So, an air conditioner does not clean your home environment; rather, it can increase the risk if the system is not maintained rightly.
Here are the reasons why:
- An uncleaned air conditioner spreads more allergens in the air.
- Since an air conditioner can develop mould inside due to the collection of moisture, it can cause serious COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder) for your family members.
- An air conditioner pulls the allergen, dust, and pollen inside, but it recirculates them into the air.
- If the refrigerant gas leaks from your AC, it creates toxic vapour inside of your environment.
- An air conditioner can spread infectious diseases also.
The safest choice when you are using an AC is to maintain the system properly. You need a professional to keep your system perfect in condition. Call JetAirCo and schedule ac maintenance. We have an experienced team that will visit your place and fix all issues your AC may run with. We also offer Air conditioning Installation Or Replacement in New York. You can call us to know more about our services.
You need to take care of your AC besides the professional maintenance work. A regular check on your system can help you avoid air pollution caused by your AC.
Here are some of the maintenance tips that you can follow are:
- Change or clean the air filter of your air conditioner.
- Clean the air conditioner’s coil.
- Remove debris from the unit
- Check the coil fins
These are the things that you can do on your own. For the rest of the maintenance, we are there for you. Contact JetAirCO for maintenance of your system. Air conditioner repair services in Northport, Smithtown, and other parts in New York. Please contact us to know more.